Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kinda on the Angry Side

Morning starting off not so great... So there is some "angry" below... My note to to the adopters who spend a shit ton of cash to purchase other women's infants: You do not have the "right" to bitch and whine and play martyr over the fact that "your" child has another mother and that you have to "share." My child was made from the love I shared with his father. He was made from every bite of food I put in my mouth. He was made with all the might of my own body. My precious infant and my motherhood was ripped away from me because I was told I was not good enough. And now *I* have to share my god-given son with another "mother" and *I* am the slut who is not allowed to bitch - I am supposed to be just as grateful as he is supposed to be. Your "motherhood" was purchased to compensate for your own loss - so fuck you if it's not the fairytale you thought you were paying for. Fuck you if you are bitter that you have to "share" "your" child with his/her REAL mother... You should be on your knees thanking the money-gods who made your "motherhood" a possibility. And no, I didn't "just have a bad experience." It's not JUST ME. With each passing day, I despise infant-adopters more and more and more... Adoption is not a cure for your infertility. It is a disease among poor women and their children. And the cure is for other women to stop being privileged narcissists who will stop at nothing to acquire their perfect little apple-cheeked baby. "No one in the world ever gets what they want. And that is beautiful." -They Might be Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment